PC Dude ranch cabins available North America Pacific evenings. Come experience Stardew Valley as a tourist.

Tom

Farmer
Cabins available on a brand new Forest Farm. I will be playing. Come on over and play! EOM4GPNQ087 I'm on as of 9:00pm CA time Sep 11

==Original post:==

I can host anything ranging from a new farm to Year 3 around 6-10 (flexible) California time. We can use in-game chat, Google Hangouts/Meet (my favorite), Skype, Zoom, Discord or whatever you like. All ages (family friendly).

Just reply here with a date, time, and preferred Farm age so others can see, and I will accept here. We can make the rest of the arrangements by private message.
  • Date
  • Time
  • Farm date/age (eg. Winter year 1)

Warning: Penny :penny: may already be married!

Last edited:

27dschild

Planter
I’m gonna say definetly around year one, and I’m almost always gonna be on around 6:30 to 7:30 California time

Tom

Farmer
OK. Year 1. I'll pick something and surprise you unless you want a brand new farm. How about I put an invite code here and a last minute confirmation around 5:00 CA time (I am in AZ) for any or all of the next 4 evenings: Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tue?

Tom

Farmer
I will be hosting a farm in about 15 minutes. Code soon.

Note about multiplayer: If you haven't played multiplayer, be advised that time goes by MUCH faster than for single player because there is a shared clock that doesn't pause for cut scenes, fishing, inventory, shopping, or anything else. I do have the TimeSpeed mod I can use to slow or stop the clock, and I am happy to use it if wanted.

Last edited:

Tom

Farmer
I have a Year 1 Summer 1 farm up and running. Invite code is EOM04G02XZT. I will be on for at least a few hours.