Doors should block the view of the interior of the rooms.

shinkayo

Farmhand
I think the doors should block the view of the interior of the rooms while they remain closed.
It would be nice not knowing what a location looks like or what the NPC is doing inside until we can actually enter these rooms.
the room could go completely dark or with some effect that disappear whenever the door to that room was opened.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
While I don’t think it’s a bad idea it would be a bit Jarring to the eyes for a black room to be coloured and vice versa when you open the door.
The only real way of doing it would be making them separate parts of the map and that would be painful and time consuming for little gain.

While I don’t think it’s a bad idea it would be a bit Jarring to the eyes for a black room to be coloured and vice versa when you open the door.
The only real way of doing it would be making them separate parts of the map and that would be painful and time consuming for little gain.
Maybe it could be a blurry overlay before one enters the room!? This way you cant see details.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
There is no other part in the game with doors where you can see behind either. THAT's kind weird! :cool: :laugh:
You mean like every house in the whole game?

It’s not weird as thats like 70% of doors and rooms in the game.
Plus no other area like that with the need for one map exists, ofc the mines doesn’t work like that as it is a separate map. Completely different aspect of the game and therefore a poor point to make.

Only one where something like yours applies is with Harvey/Sebastian.

If they wanted to hide that I’d have second layers blocked and staircases like entrances instead of being able to see above and beyond them.