Does Multiplayer allow extra babies?

Ivy99999

Cowpoke
So I know that in multiplayer you can marry and have children with other players, and that depending on conditions the child could go to parent 1 or parent 2's house. My question is, seeing as how when you marry an NPC you have a 2 child limit, is it the same with another player, or can you have 4 since you get 2 child beds in each house and technically the other player still lives in their own house? 🤔

Gavvv24

Tiller
So, I’ve never tested this out myself but I gues that if 2 or more people were with different spouses, you could have up to 8 annoying kids.

NordCrow

Farmhand
I married my gf (she's the farmhand) on our game and we just got the question/event for the third baby, the first went to the main house and the second to her cabin. I thought this was a glitch, anyways it doesn't have any sense to have babies on different houses.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I married my gf (she's the farmhand) on our game and we just got the question/event for the third baby, the first went to the main house and the second to her cabin. I thought this was a glitch, anyways it doesn't have any sense to have babies on different houses.
This is a strategic move which keeps the babies from outnumbering you in any one place. If not, they'd force you to do their nefarious bidding, like making yummy Blueberry Jelly for them instead of filthy moneymaking Starfruit Jelly. Or digging up Strange and Ancient Dolls for them when you have a full backpack, and requiring you to toss your Prismatic Shards and Ancient Fruit Wine to fit them in.

Or worse yet: Convert the Wine Cellar to a rumpus room!

The children must be kept separate for their our own good. Better yet, set up a Slime Farm in the house, now they have play friends!

...where'd those doves come from.....?