Question Does field 20(fullness drain) in animal data work?

Ninzaii

Newcomer
Hello everyone, how are you?

I'm thinking about creating a mod that adds animals to Marnie's store, I read on the wikia and in the BFAV guide, and I noticed a detail, fields 20 and 21 reduce values daily, field 21 (happiness drain), it reduces daily a value fixed the animal's mood at the end of the day while the 20(fullness drain), it reduces the daily hunger.

This puzzled me, I didn't find numerical mentions anywhere or the real function of this field, I would like someone who knows to help me, because if this field is unused, I just put a generic value, however, if it impacts the game I I can use this in many ways.

Thank you all for any contribution.

Meepo

Farmhand
huh I don't know of a way to be able to tell the functionality really without being able to see those stats and doing some trial and error.
But you could try looking/asking on Stardew Valley discord, you might have a better chance at getting answers from there

(SDV Channel information taken from the Stardew Modding wiki.)
  • #modded-farmers and #making-mods: discuss or ask questions about using or creating mods. Modders also discuss their work, chat, and collaborate here.
  • #using-mods-help: get help with modding issues.
  • #technical-support: get help for issues with the game itself (like crashes, corrupted saves, or the game not launching).
  • General channels to discuss the game and chat with other players.