Issue Does Clint not take holidays off?

I'm not sure what is going on here, but:

On Spring 23, I had asked Clint to upgrade my Pickaxe, totally forgetting about the Flower Dance. At the Flower Dance (Spring 24), Clint was definitely there in Emily's vicinity working up the courage to ask her for a dance. Then on Spring 25, I get the message that my upgraded Pickaxe is ready and was able to pick it up from Clint.

Does Clint not take Festivals off like Robin does? A 2-day building project asked of Robin on Spring 23 would have taken until Spring 26 to complete. If this is not a bug, then this is yet another reason to like Clint :toothy:

I am playing the Stardew Expanded and Ridgeside Village Mods alongside version 1.6.8 of Stardew Valley. This is why I post this here instead of in "Help and Bug Reports".

Dyanosis

Tiller
I'm not sure what is going on here, but:

On Spring 23, I had asked Clint to upgrade my Pickaxe, totally forgetting about the Flower Dance. At the Flower Dance (Spring 24), Clint was definitely there in Emily's vicinity working up the courage to ask her for a dance. Then on Spring 25, I get the message that my upgraded Pickaxe is ready and was able to pick it up from Clint.

Does Clint not take Festivals off like Robin does? A 2-day building project asked of Robin on Spring 23 would have taken until Spring 26 to complete. If this is not a bug, then this is yet another reason to like Clint :toothy:

I am playing the Stardew Expanded and Ridgeside Village Mods alongside version 1.6.8 of Stardew Valley. This is why I post this here instead of in "Help and Bug Reports".
I believe that Clint's 2-day service is different than Robin's. See, Robin doesn't arrive to start work until the next day, however Clint does start work that same day. So technically, your work started when you turned in your Pickaxe, not the next day. Then he took the Flower Dance off, then he worked on your Pickaxe, then he finished work on it.

It's the idea that he didn't have to go anywhere to do the work (because he's already in his shop), where Robin has to actually come out to your farm (presumably with the supplies that she'll need) and then start work.