1.6 Update Do you believe love can bloom even on the cornfield? (18+ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ)

PrimalPete

Farmhand
Howdy! I know this is going to sound like a nutty post, so bear with me.
I'm Peter and I've lived in Texas my whole life. I consider myself a bit of a homebody and because of that, finding the right girl has been quite the endeavor. So, what brings me to this forum centered around a life sim about farming? Well, maybe I've been looking in the wrong place for my "real-life penny"๐Ÿ˜‰(yes, penny is my waifu main, don't @ me, please! ๐Ÿ˜‚)
Anyway, I'm up for getting to know some like minded people here in general. And if I so happen to meet a lovely farm gal along the way, that'd be great.
Thanks for humoring my silly, unconventional post. Happy SDV-ing(is that even a thing?)

LRangerR

Local Legend
What can I say, I'm a sucker for red heads๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ and yes, I know Leah is available too. Trust me it was not an easy choice for me!
Haha that's fair. Doesn't help that the first girl you meet is Robin and you can't even date her. CA you tease!

PrimalPete

Farmhand
To @ArtifactSpot
Fancy meeting you here again.
Nevertheless, I hope this reply finds you well.

I do believe one's marriage is a sacred endeavor, "bless" the Lord. Many congrats should "go" towards oneself.
And good luck sir! ( You may need it ( I'm coming ))

Let's adjourn to the point of this message, or as the layman ( @PrimalPete ) might put it, lets get to business.

As a fellow Stargazing Valleyer myself, I am going to have to interject into your "statement", and encourage you to refactor your original message.

This is not "sweet". Oh no my friend.
My "friend", ( @PrimalPete ), is talking about getting "Blocked" by good ol' Deme.
He infers the statement that he would like to have coitus with his lovely wife, Robin.
Breaking up a family, who live in a loving household, just for ones pleasures is a sick thing to do.

Pen-ultimately, my other "friend" ( @LRangerR ( Our duel should be soon ) ), says that he would like to trans mutate Robin's husband into a poor dove.
This is truly cruel, and the spawn of a dark twisted fantasy in @PrimalPete 's "mind".

As for you, @PrimalPete, I have no doubt that finding a "partner" would be quite challenging for you, given the "Profile Picture" situation.

As my dear friend, @ArtifactSpot , I would advise you to stay away from these "Hooligans".

Spreading Love, Little by Little,
Your friendly neighborhood "Code Inspector" Julius.
What a trip๐Ÿ˜‚ look, all I'm saying is, if Demetrius took a "permanent staycation at ginger Island" that wouldn't be so bad for anyone's chances with Robin...
But I'm a man of loyalty and respect. If Robin is happily married, then so be it.
And yes, I am a hooligan

LRangerR

Local Legend
( Our duel should be soon )
It kinda won't be though.

What a trip๐Ÿ˜‚ look, all I'm saying is, if Demetrius took a "permanent staycation at ginger Island" that wouldn't be so bad for anyone's chances with Robin...
But I'm a man of loyalty and respect. If Robin is happily married, then so be it.
And yes, I am a hooligan
I mean, I think Demetrius is cool and all, ignoring the fact he cares about the classification of tomatoes a bit too much, but still a cool guy. I kinda understand if he doesn't like me though. I mean, if someone was trying to seduce my entire family all at the same time I kinda wouldn't like them either. *pats rabbits foot*

ArtifactSpot

And yes, I am a hooligan
Ignore them they are a troll who will soon be banned. Yes itโ€™s worth a shot, dating is tough, so keep trying. You never know when, but when you least expect it she will come into your life. I had trouble finding my husband but now we have enjoyed almost twenty years of marriage. Dreams can come true. And contrary to certain trolls, as above mentioned, I think you are handsome and admirable. Best of luck!

PrimalPete

Farmhand
Ignore them they are a troll who will soon be banned. Yes itโ€™s worth a shot, dating is tough, so keep trying. You never know when, but when you least expect it she will come into your life. I had trouble finding my husband but now we have enjoyed almost twenty years of marriage. Dreams can come true. And contrary to certain trolls, as above mentioned, I think you are handsome and admirable. Best of luck!
You're one hundred percent right, it can happen unexpectedly. I'll have to remain keen and accept her gladly when she does show up.
And congrats on your near 20 year marriage! That does incite hope on my behalf.
And yes, I'm not easily bothered by the pokes and prods of others, I've got a sense of humor ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the encouragement!

PrimalPete

Farmhand
It kinda won't be though.

I mean, I think Demetrius is cool and all, ignoring the fact he cares about the classification of tomatoes a bit too much, but still a cool guy. I kinda understand if he doesn't like me though. I mean, if someone was trying to seduce my entire family all at the same time I kinda wouldn't like them either. *pats rabbits foot*
Demetrius can come off as a bit pedantic, but that's a scientist for ya๐Ÿคช