Diving station and submarine area?

DE: Zum Luau erzählt der Zauberer, dass die Meeresmenschen die "normalen" Menschen genau beobachten und sie vor einer Verschmutzung der Meere Angst haben. Wie wäre es mit einer Tauchstation und einer Unterwasser-Region inkl. Meeresmenschen und Schatzsuche?

EN: At the Luau the Wizard tells you about the sea people (I play in German, so maybe its called different in Engl.) which watching the "normal" people and are afraid of sea pollution. What about a diving station and a submarine area inkl. sea people and treasure hunts?

ps: Elliott tells you once about a pirate ship stranded on the village beach. Maybe this wreck could be included as well... he also has a broken(?) rowboat beside his house.
pps: maybe also the Lonely Stone could be integrated somehow

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
In English they are referred to as "mermaids".

There is a submarine trip you can take for every day of the Night Market. Have you encountered that yet?

Another idea: maybe Elliott could offer diving equipment after finishing some books. Beside his house he already has a boat. This would be a nice character addition I think.

LRangerR

Local Legend
The pirate ship is referenced by you occassionally fishing up treasure chests (which I still can't put in my fish tank >.<).
I don't know what the German word for Merfolk or whatever is but perhaps you could put this in the translation error thread? *shrugs*