digital drawing?

FairyRing

Farmer
I want to get more into digital drawing but can't currently afford Adobe which I know is great. Does anyone have a cheaper good suggestion for digital sketching/art app program? Also simple tutorials? It would be fun to design my own stickers :happy:

NextPaige

Planter
I want to get more into digital drawing but can't currently afford Adobe which I know is great. Does anyone have a cheaper good suggestion for digital sketching/art app program? Also simple tutorials? It would be fun to design my own stickers :happy:
I guess Microsoft paint? It’s free on every computer, just click on the windows icon in the bottom left, scroll all the way down to windows accessories, and click on paint! (It might be called Microsoft accessories instead.)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Ehmmm, yesss... There are other people here who are also interested. Who have no skill but are insanely envious of those with artistic talent.

...hmm? Oh! Just asking... for a friend...

secret.gif

kayden

Planter
on my laptop i use medibang paint and fire alpaca. they're both completely free :]

cannot help you on the tutorial front much since i just took things from artists i liked and replicated them with my own style lol