Did not get the Stardew Valley Hero acheivement

HaleyRocks

Farmer
I finished the the community center but I didn't get the achievement. Also, my mystic tree is not growing. Please help
what is the exact version number of the game you're playing right now?

You saw the cutscene in the restored community center yet, has a day passed post you completing the bundles? Better yet, have you received the (decoration item) trophy?

Mystic trees take a long time to grow, even more than Mahogany trees; even with Tree Fertilizer involved. Are you certain you put fertilizer when planting the mystic seeds, upon them? On the bright side, they don't spoil from Autumn weather or winter.

CakeMaster1212

Greenhorn
what is the exact version number of the game you're playing right now?

You saw the cutscene in the restored community center yet, has a day passed post you completing the bundles? Better yet, have you received the (decoration item) trophy?

Mystic trees take a long time to grow, even more than Mahogany trees; even with Tree Fertilizer involved. Are you certain you put fertilizer when planting the mystic seeds, upon them? On the bright side, they don't spoil from Autumn weather or winter.
I think it's 1.6.7 but I'm not completely sure. I have the trophy, the cutscene has played and the community center is done. As for the mystic tree seed, I think I've been planting them in the summer and spring so I think that's why they've been dying.

HaleyRocks

Farmer
1,6 vanilla, up to the latest, most recent version, had a number of "hiccups". Some people nagged in the inbetween sub-versions for achievements not flashing, others for Stardrops not being counted despite collected (that was me!), lots of players had recipes earned but not registered etc.

1.6.8 is the most recent and it had a number of small fixes, applied over in 1.6.7!

I am not sure what is at fault, sorry :'(