DC High Res Portrait Mod issue

Zingo1258

Newcomer
I'm not entirely sure what seems to be the issue, but in the game, the images don't seem to be able to fit in the space. I've only just installed all of these mods today, so they should be the most latest versions of them. When I load in and talk to someone, the images look all squished. It's really weird, i had an old smapi error come up about the size, but i removed all the portrait mods and installed them again. Not getting the red error anymore, but still looks the same in game

Oh also, i'm using the content patcher files, i'm not running through portraiture.

Heres the SMAPI Log. https://smapi.io/log/8686a002f58847b98449b94a32ff95e8

Look its not the end of the world if i can't get it working. But i love the artwork for these portraits, so be great if i could get it fixed!

Zingo1258

Newcomer
Okay i figured it out for anyone who might have the same issue. This portrait mod currently isnt compatible with pyTK Lite version. You have to have the normal version in order for this mod to run :)

Deyhana

Newcomer
Okay i figured it out for anyone who might have the same issue. This portrait mod currently isnt compatible with pyTK Lite version. You have to have the normal version in order for this mod to run :)
Hey, what version did you get in order to allow the portraits to work?

inkerikiia

Newcomer
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING UR ISSUES WITH THE MOD!! I LITERALLY STRUGGLED FOR HOURS TO MAKE THIS MOD WORK TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS...... IF ONLY I DISCOVERED THIS FORUM POST EARLIER GAHH

Nimoux

Newcomer
I downloaded the link provided above in the message since the DC Burger portrait mod won't work with PYTK Lite, and now it won't work with the older version since it's not compatible (with the 1.6 update), so I'm back to scratch :bored: Using content patcher, and tried both the old pytk and the pytk lite

tonistyles90

Greenhorn
I downloaded the link provided above in the message since the DC Burger portrait mod won't work with PYTK Lite, and now it won't work with the older version since it's not compatible (with the 1.6 update), so I'm back to scratch :bored: Using content patcher, and tried both the old pytk and the pytk lite
I'm having the same issue with DC Burger's Sorren Portrait mod. It's not recognizing anything. The portrait is there in game, but SUPER zoomed in and can't see the character. I've tried several options as well as the Scale Up 2 mod that another user created. It works for DC Burger general portraits but does not for Sorren's portrait.
Here is the Scale Up mod if you want to try that.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3130?tab=files

But PLEASE someone fix something for the DC Burger's Sorren portrait mod. I BEG OF YOU! <3

emiskubskub

Newcomer
how do you work with the scaleup mod to fix it? im so confused, life was so easy with version 1.5 but now i feel so so lost. do i put the scaleup mod in portraiture? am i even putting the Portraits in right? im a lost soul. im junimo

I'm having the same issue with DC Burger's Sorren Portrait mod. It's not recognizing anything. The portrait is there in game, but SUPER zoomed in and can't see the character. I've tried several options as well as the Scale Up 2 mod that another user created. It works for DC Burger general portraits but does not for Sorren's portrait.
Here is the Scale Up mod if you want to try that.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3130?tab=files

But PLEASE someone fix something for the DC Burger's Sorren portrait mod. I BEG OF YOU! <3
What is the exact version of Scale up that you used And Portraiture and Dc Burgers mod?

jomama

Newcomer
Hi, I have a question; I am pretty new to this, I've tried to download their portrait mod (DC burgers high res CP), and it doesn't work, it says it's incompatible with the version, would I have to just wait for the mod creator to update the portrait mod.. or is there a way I can use this mod while being in 1.6.3..?

starfirek

Newcomer
Hi, I have a question; I am pretty new to this, I've tried to download their portrait mod (DC burgers high res CP), and it doesn't work, it says it's incompatible with the version, would I have to just wait for the mod creator to update the portrait mod.. or is there a way I can use this mod while being in 1.6.3..?
The creator of DCBurger's abandoned the mod, he hadn't created it with the intention of updating it, at first it was for his own use, so he hasn't updated it in years