Dateable (and marry) Caroline - [Bahasa]

Dateable (and marry) Caroline - [Bahasa] 2023-09-12

Operator CT02 submitted a new resource:

Dateable (and marry) Caroline - [Bahasa] - Date and Marry Caroline in a New Language in Our Mod.

About this mod:
We have translated and added a new language (Bahasa) to the mod that allows you to date and marry Caroline, with additional interactions, sprites, and events. Is anyone willing to try it out and provide a review? There may be bugs that need fixing.

Requirements:

- Content Patcher
- SMAPI - Stardew Modding API.

*This is a modification and language change of the original mod sy_mokarin Dateable...
Read more about this resource...

ArtifactSpot

Poor Pierre
Pierre is one of my least favorite NPCs. But idk that splitting up a family over it is the way to go. Maybe make a mod where a very much needed counselor moves to town? That would help the whole depressed town much more than say the community center that no one really uses. ☺

Hani

Tiller
Pierre is one of my least favorite NPCs. But idk that splitting up a family over it is the way to go. Maybe make a mod where a very much needed counselor moves to town? That would help the whole depressed town much more than say the community center that no one really uses. ☺
I would absolutely love it if SV had evolving relationships based on player interactions and randomized schedules interacting together using some kind of precomputed AI system of emotions and priorities. Including taking Caroline from Pierre yes but also Robin and Jody XD

ArtifactSpot

I would absolutely love it if SV had evolving relationships based on player interactions and randomized schedules interacting together using some kind of precomputed AI system of emotions and priorities. Including taking Caroline from Pierre yes but also Robin and Jody XD
What on earth does that have to do with what I was saying. I was saying a counselor could help a lot of relationships mend for the better. Pierre and Caroline, Kent and Jodi, Robin and Demetrius. Also a lot of the other people in sdv could use some counseling like Shane, Pam, Penny, Jodi, maybe Sebastian to name a few. It’s best to keep families together if at all possible, not purposely break them up just because you want the persons spouse. Date the singles. That’s what they are single for to date.

Hani

Tiller
What on earth does that have to do with what I was saying. I was saying a counselor could help a lot of relationships mend for the better. Pierre and Caroline, Kent and Jodi, Robin and Demetrius. Also a lot of the other people in sdv could use some counseling like Shane, Pam, Penny, Jodi, maybe Sebastian to name a few. It’s best to keep families together if at all possible, not purposely break them up just because you want the persons spouse. Date the singles. That’s what they are single for to date.
What I'm trying to say is that video game NPC personalities controlled by new AI technologies that can let the story branch out in a multitude of different ways is a really cool technology that I think a game like Stardew Valley (focused on NPC interactions for story telling) would really make the best out of. What you actually do is up to you and your values and personality. Having total freedom however is an invaluable base for replayability and modding capabilities. People would also have a much bigger incentive to watch SV playthroughs because they wouldn't know what to expect unlike the current status quo where only speedrun and tips videos are remotely interesting. This could also all tie into the community center vs joja route in a more subtle way rather than being one big decision you make it could change slightly on its own after all NPC interactions with shops, and discussions on the topic itself. It would have tons of options to implement AI relationships, even if the routes are narrowed down manually to prevent poor quality content generation (like starfield, lol). But yeah, having a therapist in the game would work well with this kind of mechanic as it would truly let relationships evolve based on dynamic interactions where anything can happen (as in, improve their mood, lower it, increase bond, decrease it, etc. Obviously a normal player wouldn't want to aim for the bad cases, but the freedom to have the option makes for some really fun divergence to the base story if implemented right and allows various player personalities to be enhanced and showcased in meaningful ways.