D.I.V.O.R.C.E......like the song,....

Rebel60

Tiller
Okay, SO......I started playing SDV and I kept farming, and mining, and chopping and,...you get the idea. I amassed Quite the fortune and built up the house and farm Good! Well I was in year 15 when I got real lonely and I finally came to this board for advice on gettin' hitched. Had my eye on the blue haired beauty at the saloon. LONG story short I married Emily and we adopted two kids. Played for a while in this "version" but got the itch to see what another life/farm would/could be like. {FYI, I still have $4 mill at this farm}
SO,....I started a NEW game, new farm (didn't know I could choose layout, etc. Thanks to all posters for this}. Now I'm married to Leah (who IMO, seems to be a better same-sex wife). We just adopted our second child and I love the life over here. I'm not swimming in money but life's good.
Okay, okay,....to get to my question. I want to try life with a different bachelorette BUT I'm thinking of going back to the farm where I'm loaded with $$$! HOW, or even CAN I divorce Emily......AND who gets the kids!??
Thanks for sticking with my rambling

FairyRing

Farmer
You are in for a treat! It's possible. And as for the kids.... Well I can link the wiki.
Marriage spoilers

dark shrine spoiler