Custom Decoration

ItsVex

Greenhorn
You can buy these at robin and you can upgrade the decoration different ways. There can be multiple type. For example, you can buy a Custom fountain and put it in your farm. Then you can upgrade it by choosing option like may add a golden bird on top of the fountain. It would be an endgame feature so I think that it should be expensive to upgrade like 1 million each upgrade. Here are an Example path of upgrade.

Basic Fountain(Attract bird) -> Silver or Golden color -> Dino perch on top or Chicken perch on top -> Blue or Red or Pink flower grow around.
Many more option for each step can be added to get a unique deco that matches you... and many more type can be bought like a Basic tent or a Statue.

I think that this would be a great feature because it give Endgame player way to spend their millions of gold.

ItsVex

Greenhorn
Maybe the fountain could also be placed in the town center?
This could be a task for the idea to become major as well: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/become-the-mayor-game-suggestion.6123/
Also decorations could only be possible together with NPCs, like having some sculptures from Leah added to the fountain...

Having some options only as major or in combination with other NPCs would make this very interesting.
I think that you should also be able to do this on your farm, make your own deco that look unique.