Cross-Platform

Tom4thy__

Newcomer
Not everyone has the same platform and its quite annoying that you cant play with your friends if one is on a switch and the other is on a Xbox, or even pc players trying to join a PlayStation friend and so on. i know mods may get in the way, but couldn't there like be a feature implanted that if you both dont have the same mods you cannot join the co-op?

As nice as it would be to play with people on PlayStation i never like playing any game with PC players. Aside from mods, PC players have a performance advantage that console players do not have. They can upgrade their pc to run faster and shorten load times. So while console players are still on a loading screen the pc players are already halfway through the dungeon. This performance advantage often increases load times for console players, because the console is trying to load an area that a pc player has already loaded into and started farming in. The constantly changing area increases the load time for all us console players, and by the time we've loaded in, the pc player is halfway through the dungeon as i said. Which is why ivalways turn off cross platform when playing games like Diablo.

Last edited:

Toad

Newcomer
As nice as it would be to play with people on PlayStation i never like playing any game with PC players. Aside from mods, PC players have a performance advantage that console players do not have. They can upgrade their pc to run faster and shorten load times. So while console players are still on a loading screen the pc players are already halfway through the dungeon. This performance advantage often increases load times for console players, because the console is trying to load an area that a pc player has already loaded into and started farming in. The constantly changing area increases the load time for all us console players, and by the time we've loaded in, the pc player is halfway through the dungeon as i said. Which is why ivalways turn off cross platform when playing games like Diablo.
you can just make it so the loading screen dosnt end on pc till it ends on the console, ie if the pc finishes loading it wont stop displaying the loading screen till the slowest device finishes loading