Switch Cross console accounts?

Katiefatula

Greenhorn
Can i use my ps4 stardew account for the switch?? My ps4 died and I have a switch so can if Iget the switch game will I be able to transfer all my data? Or do I have to start over? :,(

Odin

Staff member
Unfortunately you will have to start over. It may not be much of silver lining, but this could be an opportunity to play through the game on a new farm map and/or to try out some of the
"Advanced Game Options" available when starting a new save, such as remixing the Community Center bundles. These can help a new save feel like a different experience of the game.
Look for this icon when creating a new farm:
Advanced_Options_Button.png

Save data for the game can be manually transferred between PC/Mac and mobile platforms, but this isn't an option on consoles. At least on Switch, I know that there's a system for syncing data between multiple Switch consoles and backing up your data, through the Nintendo Switch Online service. If PlayStation has a similar feature, you would potentially be able to access your saves again if you got another PlayStation in the future. I know none of that helps in your specific situation though.