Question creating retexture mods

dakaretara

Greenhorn
hello everyone!! i've been dabbling more into pixel art since my previous post and have become interested in creating a CP retexture mod myself to cut down on the number of visual mods i run, in particular the bagi ones :sweat: i'm looking to use a few free to use/edit assets i've found for bagi packs of my many crop mods as well as create my own but i'm struggling with resizing the assets i wish to use & create the tileset (spritesheet? i'm really very new at this) i often see used in files but every resizing program i've been using hasn't showed me the best results... does anyone have any pointers for this? i've read the wikis/searched forums and i've thought of the idea of just making a giant image and resizing that but im not sure that would work either as the icons themselves have to be 16x16? for context i use krita and paint.net (the latter more often)

apologies if i didn't explain myself well and/or this is another silly question on my part LOL and thank you for to whoever takes the time to respond :hlevel: