Create a Photo Album.

tomaO2

Sodbuster
For major events in the game, such as completing the community center, or getting married, a photo is added to an album you have. I think it would be nice to have a keep sake of various things. You can have Haley send it to you in the mail. She sends a letter saying something like "here is that photo album you requested." If you completed all the events in the game, then the album comes completed, otherwise, it's empty and it will be filled as you progress. Maybe by Haley sending new mail for every photo event. Your parent could also sent a photo of you as a kid with grandpa, or something.

The main issue is that if the photos include your character, the photo would need to be able to change to reflect your looks. I think it would be a cool item to have in the game though.

I got this idea after watching a Harvest Moon 64 playthrough just now. Totally forgot about the photo album.

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
I definitely think this would be a nice addition. Particularly if you had snapshots of different events, and an option to "reminisce" that would let you watch a cut-scene again.

Of course, if the photo album came from Haley, at some point you'll be flipping through it and suddenly sit up and say, "Wait, how'd she get that picture of me doing such-and-such at 2:00 a.m.?!" 😂