Issue Crashes on New Day

MelodyFarm

Newcomer
I can start up the game fine. However, when moving on to the next day, the game gets stuck on a black screen, doesn't save, and I get a wall of errors from SMAPI. My game is also moving from the last day of Winter to the first day of Spring, so I'm wondering if there's an issue there.

SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/462ea29cbc594b7a85b5456819d7e5db

I've tried disabling a few recent mods I've added, but nothing seems to be working.

I can start up the game fine. However, when moving on to the next day, the game gets stuck on a black screen, doesn't save, and I get a wall of errors from SMAPI. My game is also moving from the last day of Winter to the first day of Spring, so I'm wondering if there's an issue there.

SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/462ea29cbc594b7a85b5456819d7e5db

I've tried disabling a few recent mods I've added, but nothing seems to be working.
Thanks for the log.
Seems to be a conflict between More Grass, and Winter Grass.

Winter Grass is super old, and has some reports about crashing the game on the Winter > Spring changeover.
Which sort of looks like what you have going on:
Code:
17:08:59    TRACE    SMAPI       More Grass (from Mods\MoreGrass\MoreGrass.dll)...
17:08:59    TRACE    SMAPI       Winter Grass (from Mods\WinterGrass\WinterGrass.dll)...

17:10:07    TRACE    SMAPI    Context: loaded save 'Melody_301188736', starting winter 28 Y4, locale set to . Single-player.

17:10:19    ERROR    game    ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: {X:109 Y:74}
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryInsert(TKey key, TValue value, InsertionBehavior behavior)
   at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.Add(TKey key, TField field) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetDictionary.cs:line 258
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.growWeedGrass_PatchedBy<cat.wintergrass__EpicBellyFlop45.MoreGrass>(GameLocation this, Int32 iterations)
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.HandleGrassGrowth(Int32 dayOfMonth)
   at StardewValley.Farm.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<PeacefulEnd.AlternativeTextures>(Farm this, Int32 dayOfMonth)
   at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext()
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
Try removing Winter Grass by Cat.