iOS Crash On Start Screen While Using Controller (Apple Vision Pro)

MUtE42

Newcomer
I am playing the Apple Arcade version of the game which was original made for the iPad on the Apple Vision Pro (App Store page says it is compatible). I have an Xbox controller paired and if I select New Game then the app crashes. If I create a new game first without controller it works fine and I can then use the controller without issue.

MrBawjy

Cowpoke
Ran into the same problem with my Apple Vision Pro and an Xbox controller—super frustrating. Haven't found a fix yet. Has anyone else managed to solve this issue? Would really appreciate some guidance here.

peppermars

Farmhand
I actually had the same issue with my Apple Vision Pro when trying to play that game with an Xbox controller. It was super annoying, but I found a workaround that did the trick. Initially, I thought it was just me, but after some digging, I stumbled upon a guide on this forum that suggested updating both the Vision Pro's software and the controller's firmware to the latest versions.

Once I did that, I made sure to pair the controller again before launching the game, and voila, it worked seamlessly without crashing when selecting 'New Game'. It seems like a compatibility hiccup that's easily fixed with updates.

Last edited: