Coop wont load (It says no cabin)

zweihasen

Newcomer
Hi i want to ask a guidance, i installed smapi and when im about to go co-op with friend it wont let me enter, it says no cabin. but when i use the base game (without smapi) it work just fine. I also got this msg, and i dont know what happen... can someone please help me??? thank you

Attachments

Maple

Sodbuster

Thanks! Try doing these:
  1. Remove Custom Furniture in your Mods folder. It is not compatible with the current version of the game (1.6). So if you have mods that rely on Custom Furniture to work, you would have to look for an un/official mod update of it (if none, you really have to remove that mod too :(( )
  2. Delete PyTK mod and download the latest version. The one that you currently have is already outdated. Here's the mod page: PyTK - Platonymous Toolkit at Stardew Valley Nexus
  3. Re-launch the game and try multiplayer with ur friend. Both should use the latest version of SMAPI. Make sure that you and your friend have the same mods (just to eliminate other possible causes).
  4. If it does not work still, move your mods to a different folder (like in your Desktop or your Downloads) then re-install smapi. After that, move ur mods back in. Let me know! :)) Include your smapi log url also if it still doesnt work.

Last edited: