PS4 coop farm & friends needed

lizzykat

Farmhand
Hello , I would like to play with others on my "Honey Pot Farm" i started couple weeks ago. Its a forest farm, 3 cabins, shared $. Id like to play long term. Im an expirenced player, Im 30f, I have a mic but dont need to use it, ps messenger is fine. I play central pacific time..evenings, M~F..(7-10pm im online) and sometimes mornings (8-11am). Psn Lizzykat

Avenerry

Newcomer
I would love to play with you, I'm a minor who goes by all Pronouns and I would love to play long term with you. I'm on pc and I play pacific standard time

Mysterionz

Farmhand
This sounds fun. I’m an adult (18). I hope the 12 year age gap isn’t too creepy though. I have a Nintendo Switch myself. I pretty much play whenever unless I have work or I’m sleeping. Next week I’m free after 1PM EST on Sunday, after 5PM EST on Monday, and possibly after 1:45 EST on Tuesday (may be subject to change as theres a chance I could be asked to stay past the time I’m supposed to clock out due to school starting the following day).

ougiocean

Cowpoke
Do you have a switch? I'm also a minor. I would wanna play long term too. I have it on pc but I can't play with you on pc.
I do, I also have it on Xbox, I am also a minor, and would also like to play long-term with somebody just so I dont make a new farm every day and only complete all of the vault bundles in the CC.