Constructions

Liz u

Newcomer
Dude, I have a problem, I was playing coop with a friend of mine on the Xbox, and we decided to buy a barn, but now we need to move it, but no shortcut appears in Robin when we go to build, it would be a problem with the version of console or am I just really blind??

Mistyjayhh

Newcomer
Dude, I have a problem, I was playing coop with a friend of mine on the Xbox, and we decided to buy a barn, but now we need to move it, but no shortcut appears in Robin when we go to build, it would be a problem with the version of console or am I just really blind??
I have no idea. I’m playing on the Nintendo switch and I don’t have a problem with moving buildings. Perhaps you’re looking in the wrong place?

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I think there is a setting in multiplayer that can change which players are allowed to move buildings. You might have it set to host only, unless you checked with both people (in which case I am stumped).

Liz u

Newcomer
Acho que existe uma configuração no modo multijogador que pode alterar quais jogadores podem mover edifícios. Você pode configurá-lo apenas para hospedar, a menos que tenha verificado com as duas pessoas (nesse caso, estou perplexo).
[/CITAR]
Isso mesmo, eu nem sabia disso (estou igualmente perplexo)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I believe only the farm owner is allowed to move buildings though there is a setting for it. The actual button is in the construction menu at robins or the wizards near the destroy building button (at the bottom of the menu)

HudsonVaughan

Newcomer

Thank you for the information. You were so helpful in my journey, but in my journey, one part was also very useful. I am a student, but sometimes every student thinks that they need someone to write for them. Then I found this https://ukwritings.com/do-my-coursework website, which is a writing service provider website. I have mostly used them to do my coursework. I love them because their work is so good, and the other best part is that they are so affordable. You can learn more about them on their website.
Thank you for the information.

Last edited: