concerning the farm animals.

FairyRing

Farmer
It would be so fun to be able to tap a farm animal and personalize the color, like how we can with the farm buildings. It would be great if you could create variations so that we can tell the animals apart. To some it might be tedious but not to me :smile:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Maybe you could put clothes on them?
I feel as if coloured animals would be really scuffed, painting buildings already is unless you do it right or close enough to.

FairyRing

Farmer
Maybe you could put clothes on them?
I feel as if coloured animals would be really scuffed, painting buildings already is unless you do it right or close enough to.
yeah a different hat or shirt on each would be cute. Ostrich in the mayoral suspenders or the purple shorts! Maybe slight color personalization for animals.Because I like messing with color personalization:toothy:.

Lew Zealand

Helper
The best thing is the game code to accommodate part of this option this already exists. Just re-use the Accessory section from the initial character creation screen. Ok, or the Shrine of Illusions for those people who must restyle themselves. Who are certainly not me. Well, not every save at least.

Seeing as we recognize different Farmers in the game (OK and IRL) by their faces, this set of accessories could really help for the animals. I want a goatee for my Pigs to keep their wittle faces warm (not much you can do about those cold butts, though) and clearly Ostriches should have a Monocle. Or Mutton Chops. Which aren't in the game yet, so get on this CA!

But this is a purely functional addition of course because my stinkin' Ducks keep getting stuck far from their Coop and I need to exit the screen before they sheepishly flap their way back home while I'm gone. Embarrassed they can fly or something, maybe they made a deal with the Chickens to share accommodations as long as the Ducks don't go all aerodynamic on them. Perhaps with a pair of Glasses they'll be able to see the Coop from the ground better and waddle their way home more consistently.

No, my sheep don't fly, why do you ask?