Concernedape ?

Lew Zealand

Helper
He doesn't seem to very much (not seen at the Forums since early August), instead seemed mostly to be checking for bugs and performance issues when he did. He has a new game that he's hard at work developing and the v1.6 update for Stardew Valley will be focused on modding, so the Game Suggestion section here is nice but I doubt will result in any new content for Stardew Valley.

However I'd love to hear from someone else who isn't as much of a stick in the mud as I am!

He doesn't seem to very much (not seen at the Forums since early August), instead seemed mostly to be checking for bugs and performance issues when he did. He has a new game that he's hard at work developing and the v1.6 update for Stardew Valley will be focused on modding, so the Game Suggestion section here is nice but I doubt will result in any new content for Stardew Valley.

However I'd love to hear from someone else who isn't as much of a stick in the mud as I am!
I agree.

I hope, that the v1.6 update makes modding very easy. So advanced modders could make even bigger/better mods.
Alternatively we could collect the best ideas here and start a kickstarter campaign to make a huge mod happen. So this could become a community v1.7. :happy:

Of course I would also be very happy for more content from CA & the devs. But as you said, it's unlikely considering his new project.