Completionist Attempt

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
Hello lads and lasses,

I am aiming to start a new map shortly, and I want to go for a completionist style of gameplay. I know some of the more basic of what to do, but are there anything for later in the game I should work on? I plan on using the default map, and going for the Community Centre as opposed to the Warehouse.

Any tidbits of information would be appreciated, just wanted to reach out to the community!

tommybob

Planter
Find up one of the many resources online for what to prioritise in the community centre. Some items locked to seasons it will help you know what to grow and find.

And of course, check the travelling shop every time.

Odin

Staff member
I'd recommend keeping a few of every crop you grow if you want to cook every recipe as that will save you some of the trouble of not having those items later

tommybob

Planter
I'd recommend keeping a few of every crop you grow if you want to cook every recipe as that will save you some of the trouble of not having those items later
Probably the same with foraged goods and fish too.

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
Yeah, I've started saving some forgeable's already. And I plan on saving more crops than I used to, as in most files I only ever save just 1 or 2. It's a bummer though, Day 1 and 2 of spring saw no spring onions down across the river in the forest.

__Fishy__

Planter
Getting your dino egg is crucial. Try and get one in skull cavern and incubate it. You'll need it for both the forgotten bundle as well as the museum