completing request

Notyalcb

Farmhand
We should be able to knock on the door to interact with the NPC's when we are not good enough friends, trying to fulfill request from Elliot and Sebastian when they are in the house or room. Frustrating to wait for them to come out.

Draconifors

Sodbuster
I agree, it would be a nice feature. I would definitely want it to have some limitations like what was suggested above, though.

If they really want whatever they're looking for, they would open the door as long as it's not an unreasonable hour.

VampireCake

Rancher
It'd be handy if you could leave a requested item in a mailbox or outside their door. Or maybe an amazon-style dropoff locker at the bulletin board. Maybe make it worth a few extra friendship points if you hand it to them in person? So it's worth tracking them down if you want to, but you don't lose out if you can't track them down because you don't know what their schedule is or you're not good enough friends yet to enter their room.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It'd be handy if you could leave a requested item in a mailbox or outside their door. Or maybe an amazon-style dropoff locker at the bulletin board. Maybe make it worth a few extra friendship points if you hand it to them in person? So it's worth tracking them down if you want to, but you don't lose out if you can't track them down because you don't know what their schedule is or you're not good enough friends yet to enter their room.
I like this, send a letter to them and receive a small deduction of friendship or maybe only be able to do it once a week