Solved Community Cleanup cutscene won't trigger

Aayamii

Greenhorn
On version 1.5.4.2 on switch, single player, English, no error code

I got the community cleanup quest before completing the community center, figuring that the cut scene would trigger after I completed the community center but it has not happened yet. I did the quest I think around fall of my first year, and completed the community center summer 4 of my second year. I got the recipes from Linus but no cut scene or changes to the town, please help!

Ereo

Helper
I think you're mixing up two different quests.

The one you finished where you fish up trash ends with the recipes from Linus (and a cutscene of him bathing in the mountain lake).

At the beginning of year three, you'll find a creature sitting near the sewer in cindersap forest. He will have a few requests, and then clean up the town square. (Trash bear on the wiki if you want to look him up).

Aayamii

Greenhorn
I think you're mixing up two different quests.

The one you finished where you fish up trash ends with the recipes from Linus (and a cutscene of him bathing in the mountain lake).

At the beginning of year three, you'll find a creature sitting near the sewer in cindersap forest. He will have a few requests, and then clean up the town square. (Trash bear on the wiki if you want to look him up).
I just realized you're right, I'm so sorry for getting confused! Thank you so much for letting me know!!