Solved Community center not working

starling_ship

Greenhorn
My boyfriend and I recently started a new game, and it's been great so far. But the community center won't work. When we got the cutscene, he skipped it immediately, and I skipped it too as I had already seen it before. Now neither of us can do anything with the community center, and only he has the little bundles button in his inventory. I was wanting to wait until spring 5 of year 2 in the hopes of the cutscene triggering again, but I don't think it's gonna work. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Edit: I forgot to mention that it's online multiplayer. That's probably important to know.

Odin

Staff member
After the initial cutscene, you won't immediately have access to the bundles. Each player will need to visit the Community Center and interact with the golden item in the lower left room. The next day (in game) you should receive a letter from the Wizard.

starling_ship

Greenhorn
After the initial cutscene, you won't immediately have access to the bundles. Each player will need to visit the Community Center and interact with the golden item in the lower left room. The next day (in game) you should receive a letter from the Wizard.
Omg thank you so much. We got to winter 20 without the community center and you saved us. Thank you so much!