iOS Community Center Glitch (mobile)

brooklyn.s00

Newcomer
I'm playing mobile. in the community center, after i put items into the bulletin board, after i exit out i can no longer move. only way i can get out is by closing the app.

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
Yeah, that happens sometimes on all systems.

on mobile, I make a back up save next to the board, if it freezes I close the app and reopen, then try again. If it freezes more than twice, I usually give up for the day and do something else, but most of the time it works the second time.

wildandblue

Sodbuster
I'm playing mobile. in the community center, after i put items into the bulletin board, after i exit out i can no longer move. only way i can get out is by closing the app.
Were you using a controller on your phone or ipad or just the touch controls? I had the same thing happen with a controller (on my iPad), but was able to move once I used the on-screen controls. Also make sure your zoom level is at the default 100%. I can't recall because it's been a while, but another time I was using just touch controls and the same thing happened. I waited for a minute or so without touching the screen and it resolved on its own. Just some things you can try ... Update us if any of this works for you.

brooklyn.s00

Newcomer
Were you using a controller on your phone or ipad or just the touch controls? I had the same thing happen with a controller (on my iPad), but was able to move once I used the on-screen controls. Also make sure your zoom level is at the default 100%. I can't recall because it's been a while, but another time I was using just touch controls and the same thing happened. I waited for a minute or so without touching the screen and it resolved on its own. Just some things you can try ... Update us if any of this works for you.
i'm not using any controls just the touchscreen. but thank you! i've tried it where i zoom in all the way and it sometimes works but now it doesn't lol

brooklyn.s00

Newcomer
Yeah, that happens sometimes on all systems.

on mobile, I make a back up save next to the board, if it freezes I close the app and reopen, then try again. If it freezes more than twice, I usually give up for the day and do something else, but most of the time it works the second time.
how do u do a backup save on mobile?