Community Center Benefits!

Something I always find annoying is that Clint, whenever you upgrade one of your tools with him, you can't shop or process geodes at the Blacksmith. Like, I always have a bunch of geodes in my inventory, then I forget to process them before I upgrade my tools and I have to go all the way back home and put the geodes back in my fridge/chest. All he says is "Um... your [tool] won't be ready today." (Or something along the lines of that). I feel like you should be able to access the shop and process geodes while your tools are being upgraded. Also, after you finish the Community Center, I think there should be more benefits. Like Clint now processes geodes for 20G, or Robin can build two buildings at once, Willy no longer takes the Sundays off, and Clint's shop is open until AT LEAST 5. I find it very annoying trying to get to the blacksmith and then realizing it closed a minute ago. Also, after you get to the bottom of the mines, the Adventurers Guild should open around 12, so it's easier to go there and sell everything earlier, so you have more room in your backpack. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Chililover

Planter
Very good points, I think it would be nice if after the community center and you was freinds with Clint he could give you a geode crusher powered by one piece of coal, and maybe Morris is forced to open a small post office and you can send gifts to people like sandy , and for different prices you can get it delivered faster. Like you could get in the package menu and click that you want the contents to be sold and deliver to
The adventures build and the next morning they send you the money,
Another thing would be maybe robin could give you the option too have her send a parts catalog (manual)
That showed you how to build it (one time use) but... It took more resources like instead of her charging 25 k 70 wood 20 stone it would be 25k for the manual 100 wood 50 stone and she could be building you stuff at the same time. Willy could have like a mail catalog where you still had to pay for the stuff. Or maybe on the edge of the beach he had a little fenced area where he dug for worms but on Sunday he left it open and you could get worms. Or a worm fishing pond idk

Chililover

Planter
Also Clint at the Halloween fair thing says "my iridium mace would make quick work of these" (skeletons)
I think it would be nice if he sold better things than ore, like foggers (a fogger in real life is where you push a button and it start spraying stuff to kill bugs and you throw it under a house) so same concept but for monsters or infested levels in the mines.