Combine bubbles and fish frenzies

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
Fish bite 4 time faster. Fishing zone increase 1. Only specific fish can be caught. It happens frequently like bubbles and last long like frenzy. Message will only appear when it happens in the place that the player is in. It has no requirement.

Fish bite 4 time faster. Fishing zone increase 1. Only specific fish can be caught. It happens frequently like bubbles and last long like frenzy. Message will only appear when it happens in the place that the player is in. It has no requirement.
Sorry, but the text is a bit confusing.
What exactly is your suggestion? A new kind of "fish frenzies"??
🤔

The fish frenzies are already a combination of the benefits from bubbles (increased bite rate) and targeted bait (higher chance of the specified fish). What exactly do you want altered or added to that?

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
The fish frenzies are already a combination of the benefits from bubbles (increased bite rate) and targeted bait (higher chance of the specified fish). What exactly do you want altered or added to that?
The frequency of bubble and bite 4 times fast. Frenzy is too rare and bite just 2 times fast. Then I think frenzy can replace bubble.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The frequency of bubble and bite 4 times fast. Frenzy is too rare and bite just 2 times fast. Then I think frenzy can replace bubble.
It's balanced like that, and frenzies are supposed to be one off events rather than something you're happy to run into but don't care too much to miss like bubbles

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
It's balanced like that, and frenzies are supposed to be one off events rather than something you're happy to run into but don't care too much to miss like bubbles
It is too rare that I haven't used it once. I think it's necessary to make it more common.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It is too rare that I haven't used it once. I think it's necessary to make it more common.
I agree that it could be more common, though I also dislike the fact that it comes with a specific text popup, something that would become genuinely annoying if the frenzies were made more common

Perhaps they could be displayed on the fishing channel? though that is aquired quite late into a save