Windows Collection menu not working.

Bob_Lie

Greenhorn
Hey everyone !

I am playing since Friday after not playing for a long time. It's Summer, I completed Spring bundles, but my Collection menu is not updated.
A lot of fish, artifacts and crops I had are still grey like I've never seen them.

How can I fix this problem ? Because I would like to do a 100% and if everything I am doing is not updated...

Thanks for the answer, Have a good day, Happy new year.

Do you mean the community center bundles? If you mean the one in your inventory, You have to ship them, it's a shipping menu, not a collection menu!

Hey everyone !

I am playing since Friday after not playing for a long time. It's Summer, I completed Spring bundles, but my Collection menu is not updated.
A lot of fish, artifacts and crops I had are still grey like I've never seen them.

How can I fix this problem ? Because I would like to do a 100% and if everything I am doing is not updated...

Thanks for the answer, Have a good day, Happy new year.
Here's the shipping menu: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Shipping

Bob_Lie

Greenhorn
Oh. because in other languages it's literally called Collection that's why I was confused.
So I need to ship fish, artifcats and crops to see them appearing on the list ?

Ereo

Helper
Oh. because in other languages it's literally called Collection that's why I was confused.
So I need to ship fish, artifcats and crops to see them appearing on the list ?
It’s called collection in English as well. Crops need to be shipped, but fish need only be caught and artifacts and minerals need only be found (but that’s a bit buggy depending on where you found them).

Which items are missing from the collections that you are sure should be there? Could you share some screen shots (e.g. of the fish in your inventory or in the community centre bundle and the collection where it should be).