Collecting Save Files (PC)

SoftViceMaster

Farmhand
I am just mostly curious on others' game saves, plus I want to experience the different levels of completion (0%-100%). I am a VERY slow player, I know that I will most likely never get the game to 100% in my lifetime (even on my main file that I've had on my PS4 since 2022) but I still want to see what it's like. So if anyone has any save files (for PC0 that they are ok with sharing, I'd love to see them :heart:

HaleyRocks

Farmer
Here, please! I have only one save and out of the 4 files, i don't know which one is the correct. You are in for a great treat of a Meadowlands farm and i have a very complicated structure, so let me provide you a small rundown, first:

100% completion of everything (all qi quests minus junimo kart, all special orders, every item etc)

Married to Haley! 2 kids! Biggest house!

3 pets; Black Cat, Black Dog, Purple Turtle!

South from house; Farming plot of land with Iridium Sprinklers + Pressure Nozzles, 2 Junimo huts, 1 scarecrow. Big Shed full of Barrels, Big Shed full of Kegs, Big Shed full of various machines and storage chests, Big Shed full of Crystallariums! Lots of fish ponds with special fish, rare fish, rare items producing fish and fish that are used in cooking. Mini Obelisk next to the cave (teleport).

North from house; obelisks array (teleportation).

Big area in the middle of the map; Big Shed with some Statues of Endless Fortune (i plan to fill it up eventually). Fish ponds with various fish. Big wild tree orchards, with heavy tappers, riddled with mushroom logs.

Grandpa shrine area; tiny exotic trees orchard, animal feed silos, Mill, Golden Clock, Doghouse + Dogbowl (somebody has to guard it).

Northwest; 2 coops, lightningrod formation, the Greenhouse, 2 mystic tree orchards with heavy tappers, riddled with mushroom logs.

West; 2 barns, lightningrod formation.

Southwest; 1 Big Shed full with Garden Pots, featuring all Regrowing crops. 1 Big Shed full with Garden Pots, featuring Pineapples only. Slime Hutch. Fish ponds with fish used in cooking. 1 Big Shed full with animal products processing machines, all of them having Hoppers equipped. 1 Big Shed full with Dehydrators. More wild trees orchards, with heavy tappers, riddled with mushroom logs.

Ginger Island farm: 3 beehouse formations with flower in the middle. 15 sprinklers with enrichers equipped, 360 crops in total (i temporarily placed one more that i plan to remove, for growing a handful of iridium quality Pumpkin and Starfruit).

And the wardrobe! Inside the retro dresser, i have my most important clothing items, such as all hats, all pants, all footwear minus the Work Boots (am working on acquiring). The other dresser, contains shirts, duplicate clothing items and hats for others (pets, children etc).

Have fun!

P.S. I haven't finished decorating yet, i have a long way to go still on that department!

Attachments

Last edited:

HaleyRocks

Farmer
I would appreciate comments, feedback, or corrections. Have you or others tried running my farmlands, yet? I'd like to know what they liked, what they didn't, what inconvenienced them and their opinion overall!

Also, why is everyone so shy? Can you please share with us, your work? ^_^

BeBop268170

Farmhand
Hi, i play on playstation, so no 1.6 yet.

My second farm was just for the joja achievement, knocked that out in summer of year 1 just by planting blueberries.

My main farm is on year 9. I played the first 2 years completely blind and never figured out how to attach bait to a fishing pole (or load a slingshot) haha. After that I started referring to the wiki alot. Got perfection in year 5, and knocked out the rest of the achievements in year 6. Now I have over 100,000,000g and am trying to get every item in the game that I can.

I also have the maximum possible size for every fish (excluding legendary), with the possible exception of shrimp, which the wiki says goes up to 5 inches, but I've caught like 100 shrimp and only have a 3 inch. I wish I knew if greater than 3 inches was possible here in 1.5, but nobody seems to know. Thanks for reading! ^.^

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I am just mostly curious on others' game saves, plus I want to experience the different levels of completion (0%-100%). I am a VERY slow player, I know that I will most likely never get the game to 100% in my lifetime (even on my main file that I've had on my PS4 since 2022) but I still want to see what it's like. So if anyone has any save files (for PC0 that they are ok with sharing, I'd love to see them :heart:
You can totally get 100%, regardless of how slow you are!

In 1.6 you can also buy perfection percentages, while expensive, you can buy the harder ones like fishing if you're not good at it, or be able to buy through the last couple crafting recipes for example

SoftViceMaster

Farmhand
Here, please! I have only one save and out of the 4 files, i don't know which one is the correct. You are in for a great treat of a Meadowlands farm and i have a very complicated structure, so let me provide you a small rundown, first:

100% completion of everything (all qi quests minus junimo kart, all special orders, every item etc)

Married to Haley! 2 kids! Biggest house!

3 pets; Black Cat, Black Dog, Purple Turtle!

South from house; Farming plot of land with Iridium Sprinklers + Pressure Nozzles, 2 Junimo huts, 1 scarecrow. Big Shed full of Barrels, Big Shed full of Kegs, Big Shed full of various machines and storage chests, Big Shed full of Crystallariums! Lots of fish ponds with special fish, rare fish, rare items producing fish and fish that are used in cooking. Mini Obelisk next to the cave (teleport).

North from house; obelisks array (teleportation).

Big area in the middle of the map; Big Shed with some Statues of Endless Fortune (i plan to fill it up eventually). Fish ponds with various fish. Big wild tree orchards, with heavy tappers, riddled with mushroom logs.

Grandpa shrine area; tiny exotic trees orchard, animal feed silos, Mill, Golden Clock, Doghouse + Dogbowl (somebody has to guard it).

Northwest; 2 coops, lightningrod formation, the Greenhouse, 2 mystic tree orchards with heavy tappers, riddled with mushroom logs.

West; 2 barns, lightningrod formation.

Southwest; 1 Big Shed full with Garden Pots, featuring all Regrowing crops. 1 Big Shed full with Garden Pots, featuring Pineapples only. Slime Hutch. Fish ponds with fish used in cooking. 1 Big Shed full with animal products processing machines, all of them having Hoppers equipped. 1 Big Shed full with Dehydrators. More wild trees orchards, with heavy tappers, riddled with mushroom logs.

Ginger Island farm: 3 beehouse formations with flower in the middle. 15 sprinklers with enrichers equipped, 360 crops in total (i temporarily placed one more that i plan to remove, for growing a handful of iridium quality Pumpkin and Starfruit).

And the wardrobe! Inside the retro dresser, i have my most important clothing items, such as all hats, all pants, all footwear minus the Work Boots (am working on acquiring). The other dresser, contains shirts, duplicate clothing items and hats for others (pets, children etc).

Have fun!

P.S. I haven't finished decorating yet, i have a long way to go still on that department!
Really late reply IRL stuff caught up to me oops :whistle:

Imma try it out later, thank you <3

SoftViceMaster

Farmhand
I would appreciate comments, feedback, or corrections. Have you or others tried running my farmlands, yet? I'd like to know what they liked, what they didn't, what inconvenienced them and their opinion overall!

Also, why is everyone so shy? Can you please share with us, your work? ^_^
Maybe some just don't want to (or know how to)...?

SoftViceMaster

Farmhand
You can totally get 100%, regardless of how slow you are!

In 1.6 you can also buy perfection percentages, while expensive, you can buy the harder ones like fishing if you're not good at it, or be able to buy through the last couple crafting recipes for example
I don't like buying to get ahead like that, I'm more of a slow 'do my own work' kind of player. But it's good to know there is ways to make it easier if I need it, thank you.