Cocktails, More Seeds, Zuzu City

IGreenI

Greenhorn
Well you go to Gus bar, and the only thing u can buy are food and beer, not even pale ale Pam asks u for, so id say that the bar could get more alcohol drinks to atleast gift to people. (Also with this would be great if u could actually buy things from cinema for yourself.)

More Seeds: as people has been saying even putting carrots in would be great, but maybe try and get some void seeds for example would be a nice touch with maybe some handicap for them to grow.

Zuzu City: well every NPC talks about It, It would be great we could atleast visit something from there, getting there by Bus with Pam or maybe by boat in the Port with a new NPC would be great, maybe start with only Zuzu Port with the flower shop someone else posted or with one seafood restaurant its good (some New fishes for that Port like starfish, clownfish or the sharks someone else posted).

For now thats something id like to see, SV has so much potencial of growing i just keep waiting each update eagerly! Hope to see that banana tree soon!

Thanks for the game guys!

Odin

Staff member
Maybe some seeds that unlock at year 3? I know not everyone makes it that far, but I do wish there was a bit more you got during later years

IGreenI

Greenhorn
Maybe some seeds that unlock at year 3? I know not everyone makes it that far, but I do wish there was a bit more you got during later years

Yeah thats exactly the problem, after year 2 theres not much new or things to do, just like Kent there could be one new NPC every year and it wouldnt be that bad :)

Ellajoy

Rancher
Yep, i had a file to year ten and deleted it because all the stuff I had access to year two had access to

Sounny

Rancher
Well you go to Gus bar, and the only thing u can buy are food and beer, not even pale ale Pam asks u for, so id say that the bar could get more alcohol drinks to atleast gift to people.

Thanks for the game guys!
I think Haley would be the type to like sweet, fruity drinks. Especially since there is a fetch quest to bring Gus a coconut.

IGreenI

Greenhorn
I think Haley would be the type to like sweet, fruity drinks. Especially since there is a fetch quest to bring Gus a coconut.
Yeah, not only her, maybe Marnie for example or people u dont necessarily be able to marry could like this drinks because theyre "adults". Also Shane that drinks a lot Haha and Emily because she works in a bar :)