Switch Co-op 21+

efilaval

Newcomer
I’m usually available on the weekend; could do a few weekdays as well. Want to play? My code is 4207-7159-3024.

airraca

Greenhorn
My discord username is smellincoffee8224. Do all players have to be online at the same time?
Friend request sent!
I'm an über noob, but you can mod the game so you can have 24/7 access. Also, I just realized this thread is for Switch. I do have the game on the Switch, but I also have it on mac! Will you be playing on the switch?

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
Friend request sent!
I'm an über noob, but you can mod the game so you can have 24/7 access. Also, I just realized this thread is for Switch. I do have the game on the Switch, but I also have it on mac! Will you be playing on the switch?
I didn't see that myself. I'm just on Windows. :sweat: I've tried android/chrome OS but really don't like the experience that way.

airraca

Greenhorn
I didn't see that myself. I'm just on Windows. :sweat: I've tried android/chrome OS but really don't like the experience that way.
We are compatible to play-- if you'd like!

Also, you can do more research on how to play without being online always, but here's an article I found on it:

I'm sure there is more to be found on YouTube University-- lol.

efilaval

Newcomer
I have never used a mod and am down to try it if you’ve experienced success with it. I definitely want a squad to venture deeper into the Skull Cavern.

smellincoffee

Sodbuster
We are compatible to play-- if you'd like!

Also, you can do more research on how to play without being online always, but here's an article I found on it:

I'm sure there is more to be found on YouTube University-- lol.
OK! I'm out of town for work but should be back Saturday pm CST. I'll get on discord then and we can try it out!