Clothing Store

Old Man Tab

Sodbuster
Good Afternoon All

It would be nice if Emily and Haley owned a Clothing Store where they sell good clothing

And also,you can sell/donate the wool and cloth to their store

Its just a suggestion :)

Old Man Tab

Sodbuster
My idea was actually based on the townfolk and attracting tourists to their clothing store (Stardew Valley)

And yes,you can sell/donate the wool and cloth to Emily and Haleys store

The more wool and cloth they get from you,the more clothes they will knit and design

And yes,there will be a fashion show every year which you can decide to take part in

My idea was actually based on the townfolk and attracting tourists to their clothing store (Stardew Valley)

And yes,you can sell/donate the wool and cloth to Emily and Haleys store

The more wool and cloth they get from you,the more clothes they will knit and design
I think a store contradicts the idea of tailoring cloths by the player itself.
But I would like to see, if one could give clothes to ones husband/wife and to the villagers and see them wearing it.
For ones husband/wife it could work with a dresser at his/hers room and the player puts the cloths in.

But I am not sure how that could work for the villagers through Emily and Haley...

And yes,there will be a fashion show every year which you can decide to take part in
That's a nice idea.

Lew Zealand

Helper
There's already a Clothing store in the game, Sandy's Oasis. Well, Shirts only, but some are only available there and you cannot Tailor them. So moving that function to Emily and Haley's house might be nice and also the game could expand the selection of only-available-there Clothing items just to make it a more interesting place to peruse on a regular basis.

Emily could run it in the mornings before going to her Saloon job in the afternoons, or she could be the barmaid only in the evenings on weekdays, etc. There is lots of flexibility with scheduling to make it work. And Haley can fill in at the Clothing store if Emms keeps her 4pm bar job. It's not like Haley's got much else to do.

And if the Farmer marries one of the sisters, the other one takes over the store, maybe with reduced Store hours. Or the new spouse could work there part-time so they can still interact with the townsfolk, like many spouses do.

Heehee but maybe you can only enter the yearly Fashion Show if you either buy something from the Store (and you need to wear it to the Show) or you need to have used Emily's Dye Pots to color a regular item to make it your own creation and wear that.

Old Man Tab

Sodbuster
Lew Zealand

I wanted to mention the other part of my suggestion

When Emily and Haley own the Clothing Store,Emily will give up her job at the Saloon

She will then tell Gus that she cannot work two jobs everyday and he will be understanding towards her and he will say that he appreciates everything that she has done for him

Note that the Clothing Store is open between Monday to Friday (08:00am to 17:00pm) Saturday (08:00am to 14:00pm) Sunday (Closed) (Emily and Haley work together at the Clothing Store)

If Emily or Haley is married,she will go straight home after work and stay there till the next day

Emily and Haley can take the child with to work if the player is married to either of them

Which i will be putting in another thread later in this week regarding Family

If you have any questions,feel free to ask me

Lew,i agree with some of the stuff you mentioned

But i was just adding abit of suggestions

Odin

Staff member
It would be nice if this suggestion was in a mod
There is a mod that is similar to this suggestion, but I believe it's intended to work with other people's clothing mods, rather than the clothes available in the base game. I haven't played this mod myself though, so I am not sure. And there may be other clothing shop mods out there! It's certainly a popular suggestion.

Old Man Tab

Sodbuster
Sorry for the late reply

So the clothing that Emily and Haley is designing could be as follows:

Jeans
Suits
T-shirts
Pyjamas
Jackets
Swimwear (shorts,one piece and two piece)
Night Gowns
Socks

Just a suggestion

If you have questions,feel free to message me