children

Widget

Sodbuster
hey i just married harvey and we have had a child, however i believe the children should be allow to get as old as vicent or jas so they can get around the farm, or even older its a shame they can't anyone else think this
I just want more interaction with them than one solemn encounter in the morning when they give me a heart and then ignore me totally the rest of the day. Could they jump up for a hug the way the baby does? I would also like to see the other parent interact with them now and then. Just carry one around sometimes.

mkrmas

Farmhand
That would create a paradox, have you ever noticed that no matter how much time is spent in the game you don't grow up?

So what sense would it make if your children are old and you are a young adult?

Grimzy

Planter
That would create a paradox, have you ever noticed that no matter how much time is spent in the game you don't grow up?

So what sense would it make if your children are old and you are a young adult?
So true. Never realised this even though it's so in your face xD and obvious. The work around for it would be like they mentioned, have the children age up to the same age as Vincent and Jas. Although, that would mean that Jas and Vince would have to age as well. It wouldn't be as noticeable in adults since 20-27 looks relatively similar anyway depending on the person lol.

Peggy77

Sodbuster
I would find the in-game children to be much less creepy if they could at least hit elementary school age. The idea of eternal toddlers just makes me shudder.
I had to laugh when I read this cause I feel the same way. I have had kids in the game twice and absolutely can not stand them. I just married Harvey (third time but three separate games) and kind of feel bad cause I know he adores them but no way no how for me, lol!

Rhiannon

Farmer
hey i just married harvey and we have had a child, however i believe the children should be allow to get as old as vicent or jas so they can get around the farm, or even older its a shame they can't anyone else think this
I have never seen anyone say they married Harvey. This is only my second save and I decided to go for him. Me being a female senior with glasses in RL, I thought "what the heck. We'll see how we get along and maybe he has money since he is a doctor!". *laughs*

Widget

Sodbuster
I have never seen anyone say they married Harvey. This is only my second save and I decided to go for him. Me being a female senior with glasses in RL, I thought "what the heck. We'll see how we get along and maybe he has money since he is a doctor!". *laughs*
Ha! I am also IRL a senior with glasses, and I married Harvey because he's sweet and a little in awe of the fact that someone actually wanted to marry him. However, when I was nearly killed in combat and he had to perform emergency surgery on me, he charged me 1000g, and left me alone in the clinic, health meter spurting red, to get home on my own. And when I staggered in the front door he was all "Hi Honey! Did you have a nice day?"

"No, Doofus, that's my blood on your sleeve and I'm still almost dead. I did NOT have a good day. Hope you enjoy your 1000g!" 😖

I just want more interaction with them than one solemn encounter in the morning when they give me a heart and then ignore me totally the rest of the day. Could they jump up for a hug the way the baby does? I would also like to see the other parent interact with them now and then. Just carry one around sometimes.
This is true. I want to see Harvey teach the things or something. you said you did it but I did not see you!