Children actually grows up

Want this feature

• Total voters

donbrotaco

Greenhorn
Childrens are pretty much useless now. Sure you can put hats on them , which Is game breaking features but , to the actual game they have no purpose.

SOLUTION
children grow to up to have different uses like help with collecting forgings, keep animals in check , repair things, etc. Each spouse has different types of children according to the intrests of your spouse and when the child is born you can set its region of expertise as you want . those regions can be farming forging mining,etc.you get the point. So how the idea

Childrens are pretty much useless now. Sure you can put hats on them , which Is game breaking features but , to the actual game they have no purpose.

SOLUTION
children grow to up to have different uses like help with collecting forgings, keep animals in check , repair things, etc. Each spouse has different types of children according to the intrests of your spouse and when the child is born you can set its region of expertise as you want . those regions can be farming forging mining,etc.you get the point. So how the idea
I agree with this sentiment, but if they have the capability of growing to adulthood or even get to their teens, then the other villagers might have to age, possibly killing the older ones. But having the children grow just enough to help, I think it's a great idea.

donbrotaco

Greenhorn
I agree with this sentiment, but if they have the capability of growing to adulthood or even get to their teens, then the other villagers might have to age, possibly killing the older ones. But having the children grow just enough to help, I think it's a great idea.
This is a game that defy logic so i dont get the point