Certain secrets need increased chances

I have kept over half my map clear trying to coax the alien capsule into occuring and it still has yet to happen. I know it's a lower wait but it seems that the fairy, witch, meteor and others just do not want to occur.

Don't get me wrong it's easy enough to get iridium in the first or second year for willy but I kinda miss the other events which seemed much more prominent prior to 1.5

On Xbox decided to give the wilderness farm a chance

I have never gotten any of those events, in fact, I have not even gotten the crop fairy. Are you really saying they are supposed to happen in the Vanilla game?
I assumed they were really mods :hmm:.

Ereo

Helper
Neat, so I am just massively unlucky :gasp:! Lol joking!
Maybe if I really try they will start unlocking...
If you're playing on a mobile device, there's a glitch that made the stone owl and strange capsule events very rare (as in close to impossible). It was fixed in the 1.5 version.

tornadojack

Sodbuster
I think that chances are balanced enough. During 4 years I had 6 random events (2 night owls, 2 fairies, meteorite and capsule).
But in my opinion, these events must have some plot continuation.
Examples:
1) I may show capsule to local scientist Demetrius and extract one more pet from it.
2) Owl statue may increase chance of obtaining high quality crops in some radius around it.
3) Meteorite should destroy everything in some radius around it and till the soil there. Now it looks like somebody cautiously put great rock on the farm. Where is the explosion result?

This is a suggestion.
Remember how we discuss how pets should deal with a boss dungeon.

I am not surprised that most people want their pets to do the jobs instead of being lazy.

Again, we might need to create another thread to discuss our pet's future job to stay on the topic.

Last edited:
I wonder if there is a possible way to trigger those random events...
Like we can make the rain happen the next day.

I would love to make friends with aliens...
I wouldn't be surprised if they had a ENMOD Act in the Yobacànieva Conventions. I mean could you imagine a strike team armed with meteor totems goin into enemy territory. I wouldn't be surprised if this was made after an incident in Nibelheim after a rogue SOLDIER kinda caused a ruckus.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a ENMOD Act in the Yobacànieva Conventions. I mean could you imagine a strike team armed with meteor totems goin into enemy territory. I wouldn't be surprised if this was made after an incident in Nibelheim after a rogue SOLDIER kinda caused a ruckus.
Having more varieties of totems would be great too. You do it for a good or bad reason...
I wonder what would you do if you are evil lol.

Last edited: