Cat in Winter

I know irl my cats do not go outside in winter. It generally does not snow here; if it did, my cats would not leave the heater...

Also, your suggestion is rather vague... leaves the question of what exactly is the suggestion...
Do you want the cat to attack your indoor plants in the winter? Or did you note concern over the absent of a litter box?

Kolobok

Greenhorn
I know irl my cats do not go outside in winter. It generally does not snow here; if it did, my cats would not leave the heater...

Also, your suggestion is rather vague... leaves the question of what exactly is the suggestion...
Do you want the cat to attack your indoor plants in the winter? Or did you note concern over the absent of a litter box?
Almost every day I saw it resting in the snow. My sense is that it' s been home less than at other times, although that' s more of a coincidence... It just doesn't seem like the cat would be outside in the snow, after all they can sit in the warmth of the house.

Sounds like one tough cat...

Most likely though the code has the cat/dog outside on sunny/cloudy/windy weather days and inside on snowy/rainy/stormy days. I don't do code, but that would be my idea, seems like if you mess with it too much it could easily create bugs and glitches. I just ran into a bug on a different game, should have taken a picture... instead my daughter and I screamed and left the in-game area :sweat:. Who knew there would be scary things in Animal Crossing: New Horizons 😅?
Sure, the concept of glitch prevention seems lame but a cat that just sleeps inside all day would be the same...
Now if the cat could knock stuff over inside... maybe mess with the plants, than yeah, I would get it hanging out inside all day... maybe the inclusion of a litterbox 🤔