Cat hogging my bed

PookieDoodle

Rancher
In choosing between a cat and a dog as a pet, the potential hard working farmer should recognize that the cat has many genuine cat-like behaviors, and will flop down and fall asleep in some of the most annoying of places. As a watery-eyed, sometimes cat kicker, I am a big fan of the SDV cats.
The cats are extremely true to their nature in the game. The only way the cat being in my way could be more accurate is if I had a cup of coffee over my head. lol I know that's when my cat like's to stretch and zig zag in front of me. But like I said, in all the time I've been playing, this was the first time it happened to me. And I'm still in the starter house, so the bed was against a wall. Otherwise, I could of just tucked in the other side. But being a cat owner, I knew my only option was to lift up the bed. Which is silly, but accurate. 🙂

PookieDoodle

Rancher
I love cats... I really do.
My cat is always blocking my door and bed...I understand this frustration...

All I am going to do is to push him forward harder as I can with my keyboard. —He is a heavy heavy heavy healthy cat...🙃🙃🙃

lol, you're right. When you 'shove' your cat out of the way with your keyboard it does make it seem like he's a boulder and not a little kitty.

Lew Zealand

Helper
It was only after having the nature of full Chest movement explained to me by a kind person in the Forum here (probably imnvs), that I realized that the code relating to natural movement of the Cat was simply copied from the Chest. Specifically: Knock it about quite an extended number of times and it will deign to wake up and grudgingly move roughly a spot in the general direction you were head-butting it.

Pro tip: always water your and pet your Chests and you'll be that much closer to Grandpa's 4-candle evaluation in year 3.