Caroline should like emeralds

imnvs

Local Legend
So, yeah, as @Laissez_Faire_Farming said, she does like emeralds. If instead you meant that she should love emeralds, I'm not so sure. She has a few loved gifts, one of which is super easy to get in large quantities if you so desire (green tea) and another is easy to get in quantity and quality if you work for it (as it kinda should be, a lot of loved gifts are expensive, rare or take a good amount of work to get in any quantity).

Still, this all calls to mind that she has an issue with Abigail's hair being purple? Seriously, every time I can't help but think, "B****, your hair's green! The f*** you complaining about???"

MissDandy

Farmer
Yes, I meant love. About your questions about why: because her hair is green.

This is not about being hard or easy, is about making things right.

Emily loves aquamarine. Abigail loves amethysts. She HAS to love emeralds.
It's true, but there are also reasons otherwise why these NPC's love these gifts. Like for Emily, she loves almost every kind of gemstone, she uses them for her own things (like Rock Rejuvenation) which really goes right in line with her personality. I think it's different because she likes all the gems and thus it isn't related to her hair.
For Abby, it also fits right in with her personality. Even though she doesn't "love" any other gems, she likes quartz. We know she has a love for the mines, and this goes right in line with her love for the two stones mentioned. Also, she wants to eat them (do with this information what you will :grin: ).

It would be awesome if there was a "secret" hair, gem trifecta! That would be so neat! :smile:

Maybe Caroline is just mad that Abigail did not pick green, too.
Or, maybe Abigail picked the color her mom dislikes/hates...
Maybe she dyes it with vengeful thoughts like "how dare you tell me quartz is not food!"