Solved Can't upgrade tools

Mr_Jakob99

Farmhand
So I have a lot of mods installed, you can see them in the SMAPI log.
When I go to Clint and try to upgrade my tools, I can open his shop menu normally with "processing goedes" "Shop" and "Upgrade Tools". The shop and the goedes function normally, but when I click on the Upgrade tools button a window opens and instantly closes again (like it's not even visible or maybe I just interpret that and window opens but actually nothing really happens). So basically, when I click, the sound of an shop window opening plays, but that is all that happens (and an error get's displayed in the console).
Normally I try to figure out the problem my self, but the Error log does't tell me wich mod is causing the problem. So I hope somebody here can help me out.

I'm on linux btw.
Oh and another question: Is therea command that get's rid of trees? I installed Ridgeside Valley and after updating it some tree seem to be inplaces they should not be. Just wanted to throw that in here real quick.

Thanks for taking time to read this :)

Kreeate

Rancher
So I have a lot of mods installed, you can see them in the SMAPI log.
When I go to Clint and try to upgrade my tools, I can open his shop menu normally with "processing goedes" "Shop" and "Upgrade Tools". The shop and the goedes function normally, but when I click on the Upgrade tools button a window opens and instantly closes again (like it's not even visible or maybe I just interpret that and window opens but actually nothing really happens). So basically, when I click, the sound of an shop window opening plays, but that is all that happens (and an error get's displayed in the console).
Normally I try to figure out the problem my self, but the Error log does't tell me wich mod is causing the problem. So I hope somebody here can help me out.

I'm on linux btw.
Oh and another question: Is therea command that get's rid of trees? I installed Ridgeside Valley and after updating it some tree seem to be inplaces they should not be. Just wanted to throw that in here real quick.

Thanks for taking time to read this :)

Hi,

The error seems to be caused by the Tool Upgrade Costs mod.
Not sure why this is happening. Could be a load order issue where another mod is overwriting something for this mod.
  • Try to disable Tool Upgrade Costs mod and see if the problem persists.
  • If the problem goes away after disabling the mod, then completely delete and re-install the mod and see if the error still occurs.
1631140208442.png

You can try the Reset Terrain Features mod to reset tree positions among many other things. Might not be be exactly what you're looking for, but it's worth a try 😊

Mr_Jakob99

Farmhand
Thanks for the answer, I just had time to check it. it was the problem of the mod ... though now of course the mod doesn't work. Maybe I try tinkering around with updating it.
But thank you really much for the help ^^
Have to try out If the Reset Terrain Features mod works :)