Question Cant really figure it out!!

Hello!! So I am planning on marrying the one and only chicken man Shane in my newest save file. *squeals* and if you are planning on marrying Shane the number one mod that you definitely need is Immersive Shane because why wouldn't you want more of your man when you can!! But I also found this other mod I really wanna try that is Make love to Shane, which I really want to add in my game too. So does anyone know if these mods are compatible or not? Has anyone played with both of the mods before? Please help your girl out!! Thank you so much in advance!!

Dragonheardt

Planter
Hi Rose,

It looks like the Make Love to Shane mod is in the old .xnb format and mods that use/change .xnb are not generally safe to use anymore. In general, be wary of old mods since compatibility can become an issue. If that mod ever gets updated to utilize Content Patcher instead of .xnb, then the mod would be generally compatible-ish with other dialogue mods, more or less. What I mean by that is if Immersive Shane and Make Love to Shane overwrite each other's dialogue, such as if both mods change his dialogue in his 4-heart event, then whichever mod is loaded last in SMAPI will be the dialogue you see. SMAPI loads files from top to bottom, or alphabetical order, if I remember correctly. Hope this helps.