Issue cant access inventory

T3Quilla

Newcomer
(edit) Problem solved it was indeed Love of cooking latest update causing it

I have ran into a bug where after playing for few minutes at some point im not able to access my inventory all that happens is the hotbar and clock changes in colour and the game freezes for me until i let go of E or esc button the only way for me to quit is alt + f4 here is my logs for more educated ones... https://smapi.io/log/807d78dd44d44fa8a42e735baa0ef6d5

Last edited:

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Looks like you are getting an error related to community center bundles (probably triggering on inventory open due to the system that identifies things which can be donated). Most likely culprit is The Love of Cooking as others on the Discord have reported similar troubles. Possibly disabling that mod's Community Center changes could fix it, but you may have to contact that mod's author for further troubleshooting.

Bingbong

Newcomer
Looks like you are getting an error related to community center bundles (probably triggering on inventory open due to the system that identifies things which can be donated). Most likely culprit is The Love of Cooking as others on the Discord have reported similar troubles. Possibly disabling that mod's Community Center changes could fix it, but you may have to contact that mod's author for further troubleshooting.
How would I fix this?

xchiarakz

Newcomer
I saw you have the same problem as me, I was wodering if you may still remeber how to fix it? I´m already done with almost everything in the game and I also play with mods I have no idea what to do and I´m afraid to loose my farm that way.