Can you use Apple Acarde version save files with the standard iOS version?

Maeth

Newcomer
So I originally got stardew on mobile (iphone) because I was in a family plan with a friend and had access to the apple arcade. I have several different loads saved on what would be called “stardew valley+”, I was later removed from the family plan which removed my access to the arcade thus stardew valley+. I bought the game again but none of my previous loads appear. Is there a way to get those loads back or am I unable to because it was stardew valley+ and I now only have stardew?

Odin

Staff member
Hi, due to a mix up where several threads were unintentionally merged, this thread had to be re-created with a new title. If any messages that were a part of the thread are no longer here, please let me know!

Odin

Staff member
This is an interesting question and I am not certain of the answer. I can tell you that save files for the regular version of Stardew on your iPhone can be found in the Files app under the Browse tab by selecting "On My iPhone". I would look there to see if there is a folder there for "Stardew Valley+" as well as for "Stardew Valley".