Can you please make 2 separate game discussion threads.

ArtifactSpot

Can you please divide game discussion thread into 2 separate threads? It will likely be several months for 1.6 to hit console players and close to a year (or more) before 1.6 hits mobile. So one thread for pre 1.6 game discussion and one for post 1.6 game discussion. Right now 1.6 talk has taken over entire game discussion. Sometimes spoilers are there sometimes not. Just a suggestion.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Are the tags not helpful? We're trying to keep up to date with everything but I understand sometimes posts slip through. Hopefully this problem is pretty temporary, since 1.6 will be coming out for all active platforms, so I'm not sure how needed a separate forum is for now

ArtifactSpot

*bump*

I know it’s great fun to have a new update on a beloved game but 95% of the threads are 1.6 spoilers threads weather tagged yellow or say contain spoilers. Then threads that used to discuss pre 1.6 content are filled with 1.6 content many of which are whited out in places, but some people don’t even both with that. Everywhere I go on these forums is 1.6 talk. You have tons of console and mobile users too and it’s getting old. We are being as patient with CA as we can be but we know it’s likely months for console and a year for mobile. I honestly feel it’s just no fun to hang out here anymore. I’m happy PC users got the update and are excited about discussing it, but there is no place left to go here where it isn’t discussed. Saying 1.6 or spoilers is like dangling candy in front of a kid and saying no. Can you please make on spoilers/1.6 free forum for the rest of us who haven’t already left to hang out. If it doesn’t get any activity or people decide all they want to discus here now is 1.6 I’ll bow out politely, but can we at least give it a try? Please?