Can you actually do anything in the community center when its complete

Vented1

Farmhand
You can... sit on some of the furniture!

I wish the kitchen was usable, even if it's out of the way and kind of useless it would bring things to life (and maybe justify someone having a single house if they don't feel like using the inventory cook item)
I think if there was like a board game to play in mp or sp there or like another arcade machine that would be cool. playable solarian cronicales mabye in the community center for mp

ArtifactSpot

It was supposed to reunite the community, but it never did. The younger people never go there, some of the others do maybe once a week or once a month but definitely not whatever it used to be. Ginger Island is frequented by every single person except Evelyn and George, many even twice a week or more. It is the real modern community center.

That’s why I go Joja. Saves Shane’s job and a well used movie theater replaces the virtually unused community center. Plus unlimited autopetters…and best of all takes Pierre’s sassy ‘tude’ down a notch.

Last edited by a moderator:

hottabych91

Farmhand
My ideas for the Community Center is to use it like a real community center.
- markets twice a year with a hand-made / decor / books / clothing / rare items.
- seasonal art exhibitions
- dance classes, cooking lessons
- citizens meetings.

At least people should change their routes to visit it sometimes, it shouldn't look abandoned.

HaleyRocks

Sodbuster
You can utilize the fish-tank and turn it into a huge aquarium, exactly as you want it, complete with decoration and whatnot!