Can we married someone when we already dating someone?

Haru030

Greenhorn
I want to marry Sebastian but I’m dating Haley,Elliot I don’t want to broke up with them because im really love them😭💞

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hello Haru030 and Welcome to the Forums! You can date as many of the eligible people you want at the same time, all 12 if you like. You don't need to do anything special with the other 11 when you marry your favorite.

Side note: If you date all 6 of the guys up to 10 :heart:, you run the risk of triggering the special 10 :heart: event if you walk into a particular spot on the map. Same goes for all 6 ladies at 10 :heart: if you walk into a different special spot.

Haru030

Greenhorn
Hello Haru030 and Welcome to the Forums! You can date as many of the eligible people you want at the same time, all 12 if you like. You don't need to do anything special with the other 11 when you marry your favorite.

Side note: If you date all 6 of the guys up to 10 :heart:, you run the risk of triggering the special 10 :heart: event if you walk into a particular spot on the map. Same goes for all 6 ladies at 10 :heart: if you walk into a different special spot.

AAHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH LEW ZEALAND😭😭💞💞💞, that’s really help me ❤❤😭🙌

nicodeux

Farmer
To be more accurate, this special 10 :heart: event does not occur if your character is married. You can then date as many other eligible NPC as you want up to 10 :heart: without risk.

BlueGreen3

Tiller

Is this event really bad? I have been considering multiple dating 😮

Lew Zealand

Helper
Is this event really bad? I have been considering multiple dating 😮
The event has temporary negative consequences which revert to normal after a week. You have to be at 10 :heart: with all 6 datable people of the same gender to trigger the event when you enter that part of the map, so leaving someone at 9 :heart: is an option. The map location is different for the ladies and the guys.

However there is a special thing you can carry to completely avoid the negative 10 :heart: and replace it with a different, innocuous event which is sooo innocuous that it's winking at what might have been if everyone had been in a different mood.

Now I'm not saying that anyone should try out both events but just --whoops!-- restart the day after trying out the negative one first because they're so hamfisted with the game controls... And then just need to replay that day this time with their get-out-of-jail free card safely in their pocket. I mean, what other choice would you have? :whistle:

But, you know... these types of accidents do happen.

BlueGreen3

Tiller
The event has temporary negative consequences which revert to normal after a week. You have to be at 10 :heart: with all 6 datable people of the same gender to trigger the event when you enter that part of the map, so leaving someone at 9 :heart: is an option. The map location is different for the ladies and the guys.

However there is a special thing you can carry to completely avoid the negative 10 :heart: and replace it with a different, innocuous event which is sooo innocuous that it's winking at what might have been if everyone had been in a different mood.

Now I'm not saying that anyone should try out both events but just --whoops!-- restart the day after trying out the negative one first because they're so hamfisted with the game controls... And then just need to replay that day this time with their get-out-of-jail free card safely in their pocket. I mean, what other choice would you have? :whistle:

But, you know... these types of accidents do happen.
Intriguing! I may just have to try that 🤔