Can Stardew Valley on iPhone be used to message

SamuelEl

Newcomer
My kid wants SV (not SV plus) on his iPhone. We have serious, valid concerns about whether someone can contact him via SV. The information found online is conflicting. Help?

HappyPenguin

Farmhand
My kid wants SV (not SV plus) on his iPhone. We have serious, valid concerns about whether someone can contact him via SV. The information found online is conflicting. Help?
What are you specifically worried about? There is no multiplayer or other chatrooms/messaging of that kind on stardew valley mobile. Even on console/pc, you need someones information before you can play with them, so u need to be able to contact/message them before you play with them, so anyone you play with will already be in contact with you ( which again, u dont need to worry about because you are looking at mobile stardew valley which does not have this feature)

Ereo

Helper
No, Stardew on mobile is an offline game. There is no multiplayer and no in-game messaging system. You don’t even need to be connected to the internet to play, it works in airplane mode (and it also doesn‘t use data). All files are local on your phone.

SamuelEl

Newcomer
No, Stardew on mobile is an offline game. There is no multiplayer and no in-game messaging system. You don’t even need to be connected to the internet to play, it works in airplane mode (and it also doesn‘t use data). All files are local on your phone.
Thank you

SamuelEl

Newcomer
Well, to complicate an already complicated life. They had installed the game and were playing but not saving it.
Someone deleted it from their phone and they had apparently done a LOT of work. Many tears. Much sorrow.
Is there any way to recover their game? We are in stressful times here.

Ereo

Helper
Well, to complicate an already complicated life. They had installed the game and were playing but not saving it.
Someone deleted it from their phone and they had apparently done a LOT of work. Many tears. Much sorrow.
Is there any way to recover their game? We are in stressful times here.
no, because it it only saved locally, once it’s gone, it’s gone. All files will be deleted when you click delete in the in-game menu or when you uninstall the app.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The recently deleted folder is only for manually deleted files so it won't be there, I would still recommend looking around in your files app though, you may have made a copy or something and it's still lurking around somewhere